Wednesday, June 10, 2009

#25 ------?

So, here is my last one. We've been doing this for nearly 6 months you know! Our next phase of mid-life crisis is already in the pipeline, but here's to the end of a short era.

So what to choose? I thought I'd have one clear final boom. But there's a lot jostling about here. So before I put my final track, here's what nearly made it:

Cantaloop by US3
Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes
Free At Last by DC Talk
Some Kind of Zombie by Audio Adrenaline
Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks
Hey Jude by The Beatles
Missing You by John Waite
Need Your Love by Fleetwood Mac

Instead I have chosen to go out with something ridiculous by a man who admits he has very little musical talent. But, despite it's lack of merit and the insults I will garner, it's fun!

2 comments:

minternational said...

I can fully understand going for something like this as a last hurrah for the series of posts - I mean, how could you have chosen between those other worthy ones? Amongst which are some I would have 'hear 'hear'd loudly.

But this is real fun and deserves its place.

The Masked Badger said...

Cor! That's jolly civil of you!